Fast Break In House Basketball
Start: Tues/Thurs March 9th/11th
Ends: Tues/Thurs April 25th/27th
Gender: Men’s 18+
Total per group: 8-10 players
Registration opens Thursday February 4th
- 8 weeks
- Professional Refs
- Professional Videography
- All-Star Game March 27
Cost : $499
Tuesdays/Thursdays 8pm-10pm, times rotate.
Starts March 9th All Star Game March 27th
- 8-10 players per team
- 1-2 games weekly
- 20 minute running halves
- Stops last 2 minutes of each quarter
- 6 personal fouls
- 10 team fouls = bonus
- 2 technicals = ejection/suspension of next game
- Every minute a team delays start of game play the other team receives 2 points
- Playoffs is single elimination
- Players can be added the first 2 weeks of regular season
Covid Health & Safety Precautions and Guidelines
The following are the health and safety precautions and protocols relating to COVID-19 that will be in place and enforced during events hosted by/at the above-mentioned organizations:
- Players, coaches, referees and spectators will be participating at their own risk.
- Liability release waivers will be completed by all coaches, players (minors and over 18), referees and returned PRIOR to the tournament.
- Liability release waivers will be completed by spectators prior to entry into the facility.
- Temperature checks will be taken for all spectators, coaches, players, referees and volunteers upon entering the facility.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Restrooms will not be allowed for player changing, players will need to be uninformed prior to entering the facility.
- Spectators will be distanced when viewing games.
- Masks are mandatory and will be worn at all times covering the nose and mouth of all spectators over the age of 2, coaches, scorekeepers, and volunteers if able to medically tolerate
- Only referees and active players will be exempt from wearing a mask unless a medical condition is present.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility and encouraged to be used.
- Games will be staggered to provide appropriate social distancing.
- Team benches will be sanitized between games.
- Players will NOT be able to bring in their own balls.
- Game balls will be provided by the above organizations and sanitized as appropriate during and between games.
- Electronic whistles will be used by the referees.
- Will not be permitted to share equipment.
- Will not be permitted to share drinks, etc.
- Mouth guards (if used) must be worn at ALL times during the game and while on the bench.
- Appropriate distancing will be maintained while on the bench.
- Will enter and exit the facility in full uniform. There will be NO changing areas available in the facility.
The above-mentioned organizations will be monitoring the facility and event and addressing anyone that is not in compliance with the health and safety guidelines.
Anyone not adhering to the above and other health and safety guidelines, may be asked to leave the facility.