Covid Health & Safety Precautions and Guidelines
The following are the health and safety precautions and protocols relating to COVID-19 that will be in place and enforced by/at the above-mentioned organizations:
- Players, coaches, referees and spectators will be participating at their own risk.
- Liability release waivers will be completed by all coaches, players (minors and over 18), referees and returned PRIOR to training
- Liability release waivers will be completed by spectators prior to entry into the facility.
- Temperature checks will be taken for all spectators, coaches, players, referees and volunteers upon entering the facility.
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Spectators will be distanced when viewing practices
- Masks are mandatory and will be worn at all times covering the nose and mouth of all spectators over the age of 2, coaches, scorekeepers, and volunteers
- Only players will be exempt from wearing a mask unless a medical condition is present.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility and encouraged to be used.
- Players will NOT be able to bring in their own balls.
- Balls will be provided by Fast Break Sports and sanitized as appropriate during and between games.
- Electronic whistles will be used by the coaches
- Will not be permitted to share equipment.
- Will not be permitted to share drinks, etc.
- Mouth guards (if used) must be worn at ALL times during the game and while on the bench.
- Appropriate distancing will be maintained while on the bench.
Fast Break Sports will be monitoring the facility and addressing anyone that is not in compliance with the health and safety guidelines.
Anyone not adhering to the above and other health and safety guidelines, may be asked to leave the facility.