Futsal & Soccer
Welcome to Fast Break Sports Futsal & Soccer!
Our Soccer Program is overseen by coach Jake Reed, who is owner and director at Allegheny Football Club (a coaching and recruiting organization that services teams and players in Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania). He is also a current player with the Rochester Lancers organization:
He is excited to create a youth soccer program and futsal league here at Fast Break Sports.
Coach Reed is also available for private and small group trainings. Please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a time to train.
Small Group Soccer Training (ages 3+):
- 4 weeks x 60min Soccer Training Sessions ($75/player)
- Spring Classes begin Monday, April 5
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Fast Break Sports soccer coaching staff instruction
1pm-2pm ages 3-5
2pm-3pm ages 6-8
3pm-4pm ages 9-11
4pm-5pm ages 12+
9am-10am ages 3-5
10am-11am ages 6-8
11am-12pm ages 9-11
12pm-1pm ages 12+
FAST BREAK FUTSAL LEAGUE
We offer age divisions for Boys and Girls Varsity (U17-U19) and Adult Open division (ages 18+). Please read below for more information:
Divisions: Girls Varsity (U17-U19) / Boys Varsity (U17-U19) / Adult Open (men & women 18+)
Location: Fast Break Sports, 121 Lincoln Ave., Rochester, NY 14611
Dates: Coming soon!
Cost: $599/team (includes referee fees)
Number of games: 8 (6 regular season / 2 playoffs)
Format: 5 v 5 (4 field players, 1 goalkeeper)
Game length: Two (2) 20-minute halves (running clock)
Roster requirements: 9 players max. per team; all players must fall within appropriate age group for their division; rosters frozen after first game.
Info coming soon!
Covid Health & Safety Precautions and Guidelines
The following are the health and safety precautions and protocols relating to COVID-19 that will be in place and enforced during events hosted by/at the above-mentioned organizations:
- Players, coaches, referees and spectators will be participating at their own risk.
- Liability release waivers will be completed by all parents/guardians, players (minors and over 18), and returned PRIOR to the league.
- Temperature checks should be taken for all parents and players, before entering the facility, and is the responsibility of each family participating to recognize the signs and symptoms of Covid and remain home if you have any of them.
- Please refer to this self-assessment tool before entering our facility. Self-Assessment
- Social distancing will be enforced (20,000sq ft facility makes this easy!)
- Masks are mandatory and will be worn at all times covering the nose and mouth of all spectators over the age of 2, coaches, and volunteers
- Only active players will be exempt from wearing a mask unless a medical condition is present.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility and encouraged to be used.
- Games will be staggered to provide appropriate social distancing.
- Team benches will be sanitized between games.
- Players will NOT be able to bring in their own balls.
- Game balls will be provided by the above organizations and sanitized as appropriate during and between games.
- Electronic whistles will be used by the coaches
- Will not be permitted to share equipment.
- Will not be permitted to share drinks, etc.
- Mouth guards (if used) must be worn at ALL times during the game and while on the bench.
The above-mentioned organizations will be monitoring the facility and event and addressing anyone that is not in compliance with the health and safety guidelines.
Anyone not adhering to the above and other health and safety guidelines, may be asked to leave the facility.